Business Opportunity Fee: $23,000
One Week of Hands-On Training
Covers all aspects of operating a handpiece repair service.
- marketing your business
- day to day operations
- basic business accounting
- technical training on repair of a variety of high-and low-speed dental handpieces.
- you may return for additional training at your convenience throughout the first year at no charge.
Complete Set of Manuals
Over a decade and a half of real life success has been distilled into these comprehensive guides.
- industry background
- daily operational details
- complete marketing program
- everything you need to start and operate your business.
Custom Produced Technical Videos
Exclusive Software Package
- Custom Formatted QuickBooks Accounting Software
- CD-ROM containing all forms – advertising, mailers, brochures, letterhead, labels, etc. – easily customizable for your business.
- database software with dentist contact information.
- enjoy the benefits of our national network:
volume purchasing, special marketing materials, cooperative printing, continuing industry updates, annual conference
- toll-free technical and marketing support for one year
no geographical restrictions on your marketing efforts
High Speed Equipment Package: $7,500
- Parts inventory, specialized tools, manuals, and technical videos needed to perform all repairs on virtually any air driven high speed dental handpiece
Low Speed Equipment Package: $4,500
- Parts inventory, specialized tools, manuals, and technical videos needed to perform a broad array of repairs on most air driven low speed dental handpieces
Total Investment: $35,000
Additional Estimated Startup Costs: $6,000
- Transportation, Food & Lodging for one week in Novato, CA ($1200)
- Printing Costs for business forms and mailers ($1,000)
- Mailing Cost for initial mailing to 1,200 dentists ($800)
- Working Capital for three months business operation ($3,000)